I cannot login to facebook and i cant get3 people to help me…

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to facebook and i cant get3 people to help me reset password..how else can i get into my page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

At least a month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I click the forgot password ***** and it takes me to the account recovery and to ask trusted contacts for help. I got 2 or the 3 required codes. Person #3 says it's saying they're not a trusted contact and #4 won't respond to me to help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you now get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you