I have an Idle Buddy in the bottom right corner and was

I have an Idle...

I have an Idle Buddy in the bottom right corner and was wondering how to get rid of

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus i5 labtop

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Q504UAK windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday i tried cleaning and virus scan and nothing. so i had some files that i downloaded that i think it was and i deleted they and its still there

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

if you hover your mouse over it, it says idle buddy?

It’s a labtop and when I’m in a any program it shows up in the bottom

looks like payment failed

don't need remote

ok

i will try and do it myself but need help that's why I came to y'all

go to start menu > search appwiz.cpl and open

anything in here for idle buddy that you can click on and uninstall?

no checked there already

I hope you're satisfied with the help I provided.
If you need anything else, you can submit a new question at the below link.
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-techdeja/?rpt=21004

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
thank you so much, and i will
Hello Cody, it came back an hour ago.