I have no internet connection and my modem is showing no…

Customer Question
I have no internet...

I have no internet connection and my modem is showing no lights

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I don’t have a cable, and we have never neede one before

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

None of them are lit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Our land line, which is maybe 6 months old, quit working yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your modem from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.