A SCRAP BOOK ON APPLE BOOK ON LINE THAT YOU MAKE BOOK AND…

Customer Question
I AM MAKING A SCRAP...
I AM MAKING A SCRAP BOOK ON APPLE BOOK ON LINE THAT YOU MAKE BOOK AND SHIP IT TO ME. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY PICS TO THE BTM OF SCRAPBOOK TO DRAG THEM ON TO THE SCRAPBOOK PAGE.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

If you are doing the book in iPhoto, here's what you do, once you are in the book itself:

You drag the photo, from the Photos area at the bottom of the window, into the photo frame on the book page.

Now if not doing the work in iPhoto, Reply, let me know, and I will help and advise you with further directions.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

I know how to drag from the bottom row to the book. My problem is getting photos from my Photos, Last import. and All pictures to the bottom row of the scrapbook so I can then insert them in the scrapbook. I've tried several times and the check and dullness of the photos in my PHOTO'S is washed indicating I think that they are moved but they aren't on the bottom row where the others pictures are. I might have e to do a screen sharing so you can see what's going on.
Thanks

I don't, honestly, think that I know what is going on. Just a guess, first, please:

Are the photos perhaps on an external hard drive that is not currently connected?

And, are you logged in to the scrapbook, your account with it?

I am not astute enough whether they are on the hard drive , not that computer savvy. As I look at my photo's heading
on the top left the heading say PHOTO"S. Then I go down to PROJECTS where I have the scrapbook I am working on. I have the band of photo's Iat the bottom to drag them to each page in the book. I want to transfer more pic's to that bot***** *****ne and can't. I think I need screen sharing so someone can see my problem.

OK. But I don't think that I'm the right person to help you with this - so I am Opting Out, with apologies, opening the case to other Experts in this category. Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

I thank you for working on my issue. The screen sharing was the perfect answer and Adam solved my problem.
Donny

I am glad to hear that the problem was solved, by whatever means. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.