Will any dell keyboard and mouse work with any dell

Customer Question
Will any dell keyboard...

Will any dell keyboard and mouse work with any dell computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is a dell inspiron with the number Core 15 on it but I dont know what is on the back

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron?

Only the one that came with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Im just looking for a keyboard and mouse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you want to buy new keyboard and Mouse for your computer?

It is no trouble I just don't want to buy just any keyboard and mouse without knowing if it will work
no. I am done thank you

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>