Lenovo desktop with Windows 10 will not wake up from sleep…

Lenovo desktop with Windows...

Lenovo desktop with Windows 10 will not wake up from sleep mode?

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have?

Does 90GU sound right?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lenovo? What have you tried so far?

Several months - typically I need to unplug the device, disconnect from AC and hold the power button down for 40 seconds, or so, and then reconnect the device to AC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now.

waiting
3/18/2018
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First,

Remove all external devices, CDs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the battery unplugged.

Plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).

Normally power on the notebook.

Let me know the exact response you are getting, even if it is a blink from the power button.

Then,

Remove AC Adapter from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter unplugged.

Insert the battery ONLY. Normally power on the notebook.

Let me know both responses.

Thank you.

This is a desktop not laptop.

Do you get any response from the computer? Like the fan blowing or any lights?

Thank you.

I stopped with this sequence because of the expense.

You will be charged only one for the entire session.

Thank you.

It is running normally now.

I am glad to hear that. if you have any issues, please be back.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

Thank you!

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist