Thinkpad x1 Prod I'D 1294AY2. WIN 10. Seems to battle

Customer Question
Thinkpad x1 Prod I'D...

Thinkpad x1 Prod I'D 1294AY2

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

WIN 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

Seems to battle problem with charging cord. Can't charge. Unit dead.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there an alternate method to charge (i.e. USB charging)?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

No. You have to get another AC Adapter, if the one you use is bad. Do you have another one to try with?

Do you have a removable battery on your computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>