I am unable to print starting this week but was able to

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to print starting this week but was able to print last week, The dialog box states I must login in as administrator? How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is upstairs I will go check

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

HP Deskjet 2542

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Do do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband's work computer is till working with the printer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?