My gmail is stuck on 3/12/18 I had an a message that the…

My gmail is stuck...

My gmail is stuck on 3/12/18 I had an a message that the email was wrong that Microsoft had. The message said my gmail was***@******.*** when I tried to correct to my***@******.*** was advised it was taken. Yep it is mine. so how do I get a code sent to my***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet mostly but this is on my HP computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had it sync to the micro soft before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else I can think of Thanks

3/18/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

This is because you have two gmails open.

(•••) •••-••87 and Get your LG Gpad X 10.1 is attached to pshild.

and the other one with phild is backed up by p_h••••••••••@ea••••••.org email and

Answer your security question

DOG 1HOUSE 2HOUSE

These are the back up options you have put in place for those emails. Are they yours?

What is it you would like to do after you recover these? What do you mean it is 'stuck' on it from 3/12/18?

I have always had two email open and if you count my phone I have 3. What I meant stuck is that is the last date there is an email on my computer.

Ok, so you are saying one email is no longer getting incoming/outgoing email?

Which one?

And this is important. "how" are you accessing that email? In the mail client on your computer with the envelope

or are you going to gmail.com in a browser?

With the envelope
I am saying I not getting incoming or outgoing mail

Perfect. That means you are on the email client.

Go to a browser at gmail.com and try to log into the email you are locked out of in that email client.

put in what you think the password ***** ***** the email you are not getting anymore.

Tell me if you can log in without using autofill.

Then we will fix your email client once we confirm you can get in on the server. If you cannot on the server, change the email password ***** reply to me again.

Go to gmail.com in that browser.

Enter your email. Then hit forgot password. Then put in the old password ***** thought it was.

Then select your phone as the recovery option.

The web browser page you are in will give you a place to put in the code. Then you can reset

your password ***** there and security measures.

Reply back when done.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

I logged out of a my website gmail but when I go to the mail.com that is the one that pulls and not [email protected] one

You have to type it in manually. Do not let it autofill.

When gmail comes up, type in your email you want, but if it is already there, use the drop down next to the name and then use other and then type in the email and password.

It says it is loading

Ok, if you can log in there, then we need to go to your windows mail and update the password ***** Let me know if you have the right password ***** the gmail.com browser.

This where the problem is they have the phildenbrand not the pshildenbrand gmail account
This is where they tell me that the pshildenrband mail is taken

I cannot see what you see.

It shouldnt be added as new. It should be a reset in the web browser only.

I went to Windows email this is where the problem is

I needed you to confirm if the browser allowed you to log into that email so we can change the password ***** make sure the right email is in windows email. It is a two step process.

It is the Windows login that has the wrong email address it brings up screen that asks for a different. Email address to use as pimary address or to use the outlook one. I chose the primary email then put my***@******.*** in and it tells it is taken

Look in those accounts and if you see the gmail, delete it.

Then readd it.

Why are you putting in the email at all? Delete the gmail out of there and then readd it.

Do you know how to do this? (you can leave your outlook, but i would make that primary before you get rid of the gmail to readd the 2 gmails if you want them both there or just the one email)

I can't get into outlook

Ok, i am going to opt out at this point. I cannot see what you see. I will let another expert review this for you to give you more options/troubleshooting answers.

Please standby.

Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your gmail email address currently working fine on your tablet?

Is the internet currently working on your HP computer?

- If yes, go to the gmail.com website on your HP computer, then when you are in the wrong gmail email account, click on the big letter icon (or the small photo icon) at the upper right corner, then click on option Sign out.

- Then if it still show the wrong gmail email address, then click on the small down arrow icon on the right of the wrong gmail email address, and remove it and done.

- Then sign in / select / type in your correct gmail email address, and sign in and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Thank you for getting back to me but I found the problem. After a software update the Windows setting had a change in one of the settings. After I turned it back on the email worked. Thanks for trying to help.

Great. Do you still need help with Outlook or with anything else? Or are you accessing your gmail email at the gmail.com website?

Do you need help with any other computer question / issue today?

Thank you for the update.

No I am not having the problem of my email on the computer not updating. Thank You!

You're welcome. Great. OK. If you need help with any other computer question / issue later on, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,