I purchased 2017 turbo tax to download. Unfortunately, I…

Customer Question
I purchased 2017 turbo...

I purchased 2017 turbo tax to download. Unfortunately, I cannot find the email you sent with download instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

My name is*****: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Could you send again the confirmation of my purchase

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not now, I am not connected to the computer I use for the income tax preparation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will write again once I am at my other computer.
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your download. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Here's how to find out which TurboTax accounts are linked to your email address:

1. First, sign out of your account (otherwise, you'll be thrown into a loop in Step 2).
  2. Go to our Get help signing in to your account page, enter your email address, then continue.
  3. Check your inbox for a Your TurboTax Account email from *****@******.***, which will list all Intuit accounts tied to that email address.
  4. Repeat these steps for any other email addresses you may have.

If you have multiple TurboTax accounts, pick one and stick with it when you do future tax returns. That way we can automatically transfer your tax info over year after year. It also makes accessing your prior-year returns much easier.

After you've purchased a downloadable product through TurboTax.com, you can download it whenever you like up to 3 years after purchase.

1. Sign in to My Downloads.
  2. Click the blue Download arrow for the product you would like to download.
  3. Save the download somewhere on your computer where you can find it – your desktop is a good place.
  4. After the download has finished, install your software by double-clicking the downloaded file.

You can do it that way or you can look for this in your email or i can look 'with you' by remote or other method.

Let me know if you find the download and if you need further help or troubleshooting.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Please update so i can close this issue out or continue your troubleshooting.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
All is well now
Thank youTeresa Parent
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin