Today I went to Uninstall OneDrive as I don't know how it…

Today I went to...

Today I went to Uninstall OneDrive as I don't know how it got on my system. I mistakenly Uninstalled SkyDrive. Now I can't get anything to print, getting only ERROR popups when I send a document, which I then have to the document through my Control Panel. I am a novice at this and need help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

No clue, I really am a novice!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your OneDrive?

I only know enough to go to the Uninstall function through the Control Panel. This brings up a list, but OneDrive is NOT on that list. Skydrive Was, but I Uninstalled it today so it is also no longer on the list. I think I need to reinstall Skydrive, but no idea where it comes from or how to do that. Youch!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Skydrive is now One Drive. Microsoft changed it to One drive

just part of the update. Over the next few months you might see SkyDrive in some places and OneDrive in others. However, the product features will continue to work the way you expect them to.

OK, I'll stand by!

You requested remote assistance . I haven't got the prompt to accept it yet.

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

My phone is *********. I am willing to wait. Let me know about how long and whether to log off this conversation or not. And if so, how do I get this back? Since I have no clue how to fix the problem, I NEED the remote Assistance requested!

Another expert picked picked up your request. They should be helping you now