This is my second attempt. I couldn’t remember my password…

Customer Question
This is my second...

This is my second attempt. I couldn’t remember my password ***** my google account. Want to be reconnected

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

All. My iPad telephone and computer. Can’t sign in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Just want to be able to get mail and sign in to account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know