I am trying to use my pc after i turned it off for 2 weeks…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use my pc after i turned it off for 2 weeks but it says i half to first recover my account but i can't after following their instructions, i am now using my lap top to comunicate with you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is an hp not sure of

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes many windows and google chrome up dates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my search engine to be google chrome and be able to reestablish my microsoft account which has disappeared

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the issue is you cannot sign into the PC correct?

Please let me know

that is correct , no i do not prefer for you to connect to my device.

Thanks

When you fail to sign in, what is the message you get?

when i try to sign in microsoft asks for the pass word for acct. newwaybert2468 which i don't know .

ok, did you use a Microsoft account represented by an email address or a local account when you set up the computer?

worst $ 5 bucks i've ever spent .Will send you copy oy my replies to my contacts and many friends.Wayne

Hi Wayne

Sorry but what is the issue? Why are you upset?

I do not need, "Will send you copy oy my replies to my contacts and many friends."

I just need you to reply to my last question please. not the replies from your friends ect.

Please do that