The cursor area is too sensitive and the mouse jumps around…

Customer Question
The cursor area is...

The cursor area is too sensitive and the mouse jumps around all the time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenovo ideapad p6500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Well, I looked online for advice and went to the mouse settings, but it didn't offer anything to adjust sensitivity

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I am going bonkers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The issue started with the latest Windows update, and so many computers are facing the same issue that the keyboard or mouse (or both) not working properly. And most of them affected are HP Or Lenovo computers. You can resolve the issue by restoring the computer to an earlier date or uninstalling the last two updates.

Please try restoring the computer to an earlier date by following the instructions below.

1. Select the Start button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
  2. Search Control Panel for Recovery.
  3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
  4. Choose the restore point before the update update, and then select Next > Finish.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>