I received an e-mail saying my I-Tune account was locked. I…

I received an e-mail...

I received an e-mail saying my I-Tune account was locked. I need to add more storage to my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure if I did!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes - it would not allow me to

3/18/2018
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Can you please tell me what happened when you used Apple's online reset tool? Do you no longer have access to the phone number that you originally had when you set up your Apple account? What about an alternate email address and security questions? were you also unable to use those?

If You can't use your phone number, email address or security questions to reset your password ***** unlock your account, you can try calling 1-***-***-**** and providing personal info to verify your identity. If you can provide enough personal info (including full name on account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you - I will call the number you gave me

You're welcome. When your problem has been resolved, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit.

GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist