We are trying to login to Netflix on our TV and they want…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to login to Netflix on our TV and they want the email but how do we type that in without a keyboard. There's no letters on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. On our Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

We know the password. We just don't understand how to enter the email on the TV. So do we go in on the tablet and the TV will pick that up?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

There's no keyboard that comes up on the TV Netflix login screen.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. What TV model do you have? If you can let me know then I can look that model up and see what the remote looks like. A lot of the times on the smartTV's the remote acts as a keyboard. If you can let me know the make/model of tv, I can get you the proper info.

-Jamie

Would you still like assistance with this issue?
-Jamie

Hi Jamie, Thanks, ***** ***** figured it out on our own.

OK, thanks for the update. Let me know if you need anything further.

-Jamie