I have Office 360. I am using it on a laptop that does not…

I have Office 360...

I have Office 360. I am using it on a laptop that does not have enough disc storage to have Office 360 and the current Windows 10 OS loaded. did not have anything else on this disc drive ( all data on cloud). Can run Office 360 off cloud or off of a memory stick drive?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Lenovo 100s

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 100S? Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried . Tells me not enough data storage.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That it. thanks

3/18/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/781160170