I have a surface ppro with windows 10, when I start the

Customer Question
I have a surface...

I have a surface ppro with windows 10, when I start the tablet everything look ok buy when i enter my password ***** tablet goes black and never came back to live, if I shut down the tablet same think apen Im able to login and black again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Surface Pro?

Probably 2 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I have a gmail adress but never use it I use my sympatico account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
the Surface is 5 years old number 015763631353
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your tablet. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Step 1:Press and hold the power button on your Surface for 30 seconds and then release it.

Step 2:Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds and then release both.
The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least 15 seconds.

Step 3:After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.

Step 4:

Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on.

• If your Surface turns on: Charge the battery for a while. When it has at least a 40 percent charge, install the latest Surface and Windows updates to help prevent future problems.

If you can get it to take updates, use this link if you have any issues in updating it.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023505/surface-install-surface-and-windows-updates

If this doesnt work, please reply to continue with alternate solutions.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Please update so i can close this issue out or continue your troubleshooting.

Thank you,

~Franklin