Can't remember password. My pic. A laptop hp 2000. I think…

Customer Question
Can't remember password Technician's...

Can't remember password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My pic. A laptop hp 2000

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I think it's windows 10 notebook pc

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I've tried the passwords thought I remembered. I just had internet hookup after about 4 years without. The old pw worked yesterday, but not today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
I had to call xfinity/Comcast, my internet provider yesterday to help get my internet connection. It was after connection was done that my old password *****'t work to get into my pc
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Please hold the shift button while restarting the computer, after it restart you should see the recovery options.

Let me know if you can see it.