Have a mic. Microsoft OMCUTVC Windows 10 that's all I know…

Customer Question
Hi have a mic ...

Hi have a mic

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft OMCUTVC Windows 10 that's all I know about it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 3mths we factory reset it but can't get past Bitlocker

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems to be frozen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your computer mic
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?