Need help with my password, I dont unstand. Dell thank you…

Customer Question
Need help with my...

Need help with my password,

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I dont unstand

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell thank you for wait,28w7mj2, mfg, 42017 or4891397582

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

7 month I told my computer in to the store, he check it out now you need to put your password. I am 74 year old pass word are hard for me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with resetting your password
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Let me know which account password ***** are trying to reset