Hy. I am trying to log into my gmail account. It keeps

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log into my gmail account. It keeps telling me that my name is ***** ***** one connected with my account. I can't get into my account. Where do I find the brand and model?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Let's get started.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with and on which account?

I tried to check into my gmail account. It responded by telling me that the name on record does match what they have on file. That's ridiculous. I also tried to get a new password ***** I forgot it and that was also frustration.

you already tried the password ***** steps correct?