Lost password for. LG phone. Lg62vl. I reset phone put in…

Customer Question
Lost password for***@******.*** ...

Lost password for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

LG phone

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have?

Lg62vl

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

I reset phone put in old g mail***@******.*** password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.

1. What is the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account

2. What is your First phone number?

Please respond here. Do not open duplicate requests.

Was it(###) ###-####

It seems, there is no Recovery Email or Phone number connected with your account. As per the Google's new security features on recovery section, You can't regain access to your gmail without your phone number or recovery mail. So sorry to say, forget your mail and create a new one.

If you really need it back, there is very slight chance to recover your account by asking for help in the Official Gmail Help Forum but this could take a while.

I understand that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Regards

Jins