Can some give me some information about the digital wireless…

Can some give me some...
Can some give me some information about the digital wireless headset, single bloom? I am a small business restaurant in carryout sales, I need a analog wireless single side headset to let me have my two hands free to bagging the food for customers, however, someone is trying to sell me the digital headset with the monthly package payment that I don't need.
I look over the Amazon .com but I could not able to find one, can you tell me where to find those catalogue sales webside,
where are then? Dale Tai
3/18/2018
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi Dale, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question. Please give me a minute to review your question.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok, just a simple one, Ben,
Dale I have personally worked in several call centers and I have a personal love of headsets and headphones, but I am not familiar with "single bloom". I figured it would be a simple one. :) however, I am not seeing that brand in a quick Google search.
I believe that I understand the use case that you want hands free while bagging food for customers, but I am trying to understand what the specific nature of your question is.
I have searched bloom, single bloom, and a dozen other variants but I can't find anything. Can you please provide me with a bit more information? Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
a wireless headset analog for on my head.
Do you want a headset to plug into a computer, into a phone, or a headset that is a phone? There are so many options what you describe does not narrow it down enough to know what you want.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had one before 900MHZ but it was old and damaged, I had to trash it. I am trying to find new one to replace it.
You might want something like this: Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is able to plug into the phone jack on the wall or regular deskphone or simple answering machine.
900mhz is older tech at this point, the phones have moved up the spectrum to avoid interference
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I know it is old, it is analog one,it is simple to plug into wall phonejack but new one is digital , they want me to pay monthly package includes internet acess. it is too complcated.
You certainly don't need an internet connection for a phone.Also I think there may be some confusion on digital vs analog.
Here is a link the the phone I was suggesting: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/plantronics-pl-ct14-dect-6-0-cordless-headset-phone-black/9661824.p?skuId=9661824
Best buy is just the one I found first, many places sell them. Plantronics is a pretty good brand for headset phones.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is CT14 Plantronices wireless headset, single side or double side?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok Let me go see the website, Thanks for your help.
Now I think the confusion on digital vs analog is the old 900 mhz phones went to digital 900, then to 2.4ghz digital, etc.... That's the signal for wireless and digital is just better quality and has nothing to do with internetI think the people you spoke with are trying selling a voip, or voice over ip
that would be a phone over internet which you don't need since you are saying that you have a landlind
It's a single one, I believe that is what you said you wanted.
If you believe that I have answered your concerns, great! In that case I would greatly appreciate it if you would be provide me with a positive rating. If you still wish for further clarification, please feel free to reply here and I will respond.
I am off to bed in a few minutes, but I will check for a reply in the morning.
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson