New computer and need my Microsoft password and don’t

Customer Question
New computer and need...

New computer and need my Microsoft password ***** don’t remember it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

New Acer laptop I needed a password ***** email and forget that hit forgot password ***** then wanted Microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Hopefully mobile(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of remember I’m an older person memory not as good as it was

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your MS account password.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Please send me my Microsoft passwood
I’m a pensioner and don’t have that money I just paid $5 and thought you would supply me with my passwood please

Just to clarify the 5$ charge it is a deposit when you post a question with us, the full amount of the question value is charged when you receive a reply from an expert. justanswer service prices is more than fair and reasonable.

What you are telling me is that I cannot get the answer unless I pay $55

Please check with customer service for any billing related issue as i will not be able to answer your billing question.

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.