You must help me!!!! Can you possibly get my password for…

Customer Question
You must help me!!!...

You must help me!!!! Can you possibly get my password ***** google???

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a LG Stylo 3 plus..

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Stylo?

Just bought new phone. Lost the other one. Today..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stylo? What have you tried so far?

I tried4 different passcodes, none of them work!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Google account
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is your gmail user id?