I was having some issues with my 7 year old Dell computer…

Customer Question
I was having some...

I was having some issues with my 7 year old Dell computer downloading a printer. I got online with a company who's tech service is in India, and they have managed to stop most of my programs from working.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

How much do you charge for your service?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not remember. Must be several years. I have a Kodak Hero 4.2 All in One printer. The program in my Dell is Windows Vista.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The program for the printer has stopped working in my computer, but this never happened until I unfortunately

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Would you like assistance now?

please Fran.

Great. Have you gone into your printer page and looked to see if the printer is set as your default?

I may need to do a remote session to resolve the issue. Would you be Ok with a remote service? If so you should get a prompt for that service