I cannot log on to my computer. HP envy laptop. Win 10. I…

Customer Question
I cannot log on...

I cannot log on to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP envy laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Envy?

Win 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Envy? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have never been able to log onto the laptop. It is brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I gave it a Microsoft account without knowing the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. If your laptop is new, you could reset it back to factory and start over.

this is what I want

Since you are not able to log in to the computer you need assistance with, I will not be able to connect to it remotely.

Just tell me how to reset to factory settings

Power it off then back on. As soon as it begins to power up start pressing the F11 key about once per second then let me know when you get to that point.

I need any answer or cancel the agreement
Should I call discover and tell them to not accept the charge because you did not provide a service

I am providing you with an answer.

Are you able to access Recovery Manager?

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will return as soon as possible to assist you.