I have an I pad 4 mini and would like a to get into hangout,

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I pad 4 mini and would like a to get into hangout, also I am missing something in pay pal

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Probably 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

For Amazon & jewelry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can he or she help me get into hangout?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What exactly are you trying to do when you say "get into hangout", do you mean installing the google hangouts app? Also, what do you mean by "missing something in paypal"?

Let me know so I can further assist. Thanks.

Jon, I think it is just for business people. I do not have a business.
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
No it is for personal use as well you just need a gmail account. You can go to https://hangouts.google.com to check it out. You can also download the hangouts app to your phone. Just go into your App Store and search “google hangouts” and install like any other app.If you go to:https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUpYou can sign up for a gmail account if you don’t already have one. Hangouts is free. Sorry the link above is not live, you will just need to Copt & paste the address I gave you instead inside your internet browser.