Firefox has blocked the opening of my yahoo account as it…

Firefox has blocked the...

Firefox has blocked the opening of my yahoo account as it says that there is an insecurity problem with the setup of yahoo website or similar. this is affecting a lot of my downloads etc from the yahoo email

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Firefox?

It was several days ago since I was able to enter my email etc. and it seems to be preventing me from downloading attachments an example :- when I try
to download a program the question appears "do you want to open this file" but instead the button for selection changes just allows to 'save' also I am not able to download attachments to emails help!

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No I was unwell for about three days and the "lock out" occurred whilst I was not using the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what else has been affected but my whole machine seems to be running slow

3/18/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Fran, Rod here we spoke last night with the same problem Order ID # 18639155-537 no one has contacted me since you did last night

I see you have 2 questions open

for the same thing

But we can work here if your are ready

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
By the way Fran I paid the "deposit" of $67 and not the $5 I was advised will I receive that amount back?

Did you accept remote support?

Looks like you may have been charged for 2 question. You probably need to contact customer support and let them fix the charges before we proceed.

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

We can do the remote support and you can contact them for the refund on the other question.

Just click on this link https://techfran.screenconnect.com/ when the new tab opens put this code in 57043 and press the arrow to connect

Let me know if you want to proceed after you contact CS.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK lets do that

Sounds good

You joined the session

You can disconnect

You had joined the session . But I disconnected you . Though you wanted to wait.

I will need to send over a new link when you are ready to connect. The old link will not work

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Fran, I tried to log onto justAnswer .com but more than just that page iopens and I am not able to read it

You may just need to close out some of the pages you have open

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you find what was wrong?

N​o I disconnected because I though you wanted to contact CS. First

But when I connect. We both can't be using the mouse.

Do you want to connect again? or are you wanting to wait?

https://techfran.screenconnect.com/ ​click the link and put this code in at join 54142.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please send the new link so that I can contact later. CS sent a reply and it may be hours before they reply. I will stop using my mouse. I am not able to get any info from your reponding messages
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
lets connect again
Fran
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist