I dont remember my google password.google not letting me…

Customer Question
I dont remember my...

I dont remember my google password.google not letting me sign in.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My pc,my galaxy phone.galaxy 4 & 8+

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Not sure,when i put my email sign in it wants password,it keeps saying wrong password ***** i dont remember password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.