Phone # is: 801and I have a 5yr contract starting 2/9/15. No…

My name is***** phone...

My name is***** phone # is:(###) ###-####and I have a 5yr contract starting 2/9/15.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

No smartphone, I use Windows 10 on my computer. My magicjack dies approx. once a day. If i unplug it for a few minutes and then plug it in again it starts working. I ordered [and just received] a new unit. The old one would get pretty hot. I have not plugged in the new one yet. How should i proceed?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Again, I DO NOT use a smartphone. Just my desk top computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please proceed with my question.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Here I think we have it finished

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist