I am trying to help my girlfriend access her yahoo account.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to help my girlfriend access her yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Wont let her with the passwords she has

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried entering her mobile, and land line number...no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It involves apple iphone 5s

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would

rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone

number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

1. The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information

(verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo

account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code

into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access

your account.

2. The Mobile Phone Number retrieval option will send the password *****

information (verification code) to a mobile phone via text message. If you

select this option, the last two digits of the phone number where the

verification code will be sent is displayed. When you confirm that phone

number, a text message is sent to that phone number with the verification

code. Enter the verification code into the field provided to gain access to

create a new password ***** access your email account.

3. The security question option will display questions about your account

that, if you answer correctly, will grant you access to reset your email

account password. To use this option enter the CAPATCHA information

requested, then answer the security questions displayed. If you answer the

questions correctly, Yahoo will provide you access to create a new password

and then access your email account.