I signed in using the wrong birth year. when i try to

Customer Question
I signed in using...

I signed in using the wrong birth year. when i try to correct it it asks for a credit card no. but there is not any place to type the number in.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asus hey im 81 years old. give me a break.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Id like to correct my birth date

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

What website are you on?

my-secure.justanswer.com NO no more money