I am a member, and can't contact anyone to fix my computer,

Greetings, i am a...

Greetings, i am a member, and can't contact anyone to fix my computer, it has slowed down a lot. i can't open things like forms sent to me. or anything else. please, i hope you can help, my id # is###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My home computer hp, windows 7, but upgraded to 10.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I have no idea what you mean, it's not a laptop, or i pad.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's not an i pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I should be in your active costumers file

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows 10. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

When exactly did this start if you can remember the date?

"browser"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e." are you checking your email in?

Are the programs slow too or is it just your email?

Isaac Franklin
the last month, getting worse now, too slow. edge mostly.. i can't open any programs or anything sent to me.
do you work with supremo? can you fix my computer?
is anything going on? let's get this fixed!?

I was not in the office at 9-10 pm last night. I will be in all day. Please follow this when ready.

To start the connection, please click this link.
These steps need

to be done from your pc or mac only. Other devices such as phone/ipad/tablet etc will not
be able to use remote support.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1eb48ec3-c1ce-4517-a01a-34bf64e710d7
On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

ok, you took my money, now lets do something!

If you follow the directions i keep sending you, we can fix this right now. I am open and have been waiting for you to join session.

These steps need

be able to use remote support.
On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us

you haven't helped at all.

You refuse to follow the directions i send or leave a phone number where i can tell you how to use those directions to fix your issue. I cannot 'remote in' if you do not follow those steps to let your pc know it is ok for me to fix it. That would be a hacker if anyone could just 'pop in' your pc and do as you want without you allowing them too.

I can opt out and another expert will send you the same directions i sent to connect,

you can use the steps i keep sending so we can finish your issue

or i can send this in for a refund.

Please advise.

i have followed what directions i can, the commuter is so slow i never get past step one.
i have left a phone number , and i will do it again. (###) ###-#### i haven't refused anything.
this is obviously not working at all. please send me a refund.