Need to update creit card information. Netflex. Hp,hpw2408h.

Customer Question
Need to update creit...

Need to update creit card information

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Netflex

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp,hpw2408h

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A long time ago, about I'd say a year. can't even long on into iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Do not remember when but it's been quite awhile

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Most everything possible

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get itune connected again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

To change the credit card information in the computer, log into

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Find Payment & Shipping. Click Edit Payment Information…

In payment method change the credit card information then click save.

Open iTunes and it should work.

Let me know if it works