I have a Geek Squad subscription. HP PG106TAG laptop.

Customer Question
I have a Geek...

I have a Geek Squad subscription.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP PG106TAG laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your PG106TAG?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PG106TAG? Have you installed any updates recently?

Mp updates. Computer is about 3 months old. Geek Squad installed it. Two things:

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It says printer is off line. I checked everything and I can print blue tooth from my phone. Second issue is it is running really slow.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the printer and the low performance problems?