How can I write and print a letter on this computer. HP

Customer Question
How can I write...

How can I write and print a letter on this computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just tried to get that option

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you ready for remote support now? If so please accept my remote support offer.

It seems you requested for Remote support but payment for the same failed. Please fix that issue and then I can remotely connect to your computer and help you. You can contact contact our customer care at 1-***-***-****

Very inconvenient and stupid I will write the stupid letter and be done with it Thanks for no complicated reply
I want to opt out of this mess and tear up my credit card info and do not charge it