I can't login because my password need to renew, Please send…

Customer Question
I can't login because...

I can't login because my password need to renew

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Please send me a new password for longchamp***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HPslim desktop 260-a011 and computer HPw1858 internet explorer verizon.com AOL please I need your help God Bless You

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Internet Explorer?

Each time I try to log on it said password ***** to change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The other password ***** used before was long2745 ny I can't use it anymore I am depending on your support God Bless You

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your aol. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Did you do the forgot password ***** do you have the phone number associated with your account for

cwbystyle4u?

I spoke to technical support they give me case#5011680525 and phone#8662115207 and action 1 please if you need more information you can contact them I am waiting for Your answer

cwbystyle4u?

I am not sure who you spoke to. This is the first time you and i have spoken.

I am still waiting for Your answer
We can continue with our plan

I cannot help you until you answer the questions i send to you.

cwbystyle4u?