I am frustrated... you sent me to a pay for techican. I want…

Customer Question
I am frustrated... you...

I am frustrated... you sent me to a pay for techican

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I want to know why I can copy my persons page but when I go to copy records such as census, birth records etc. it won’t copy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A long time a year... it isn’t my computer it is something with ancestry because I never had trouble before and I have completed many family trees with many copied records

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ll be happy if they can fix this problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question

Let me know when you are ready to connect

Ready
No
I am working with ancestry.com on chrome
I can copy the persons page but ancestry won’t let me copy any records which I have been able to copy oreviously

Do you need to download them and save them?

No I want to print them for my album

So you can't save them and then print them?

They are all ready saved on my ancestry page I want to print a hard copy
How many time do I have to repeat the same question

I understand your question. But I'm asking you questions so I can work to resolve the problem. If you don't have the patients to work with me. I'll opt out so someone else can assist you. thanks

I am working on an Apple IPad
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No I am done I am very dissatisfied with the service and will not recommend it to anyone
I will not use it again

OK