I'm having trouble saving the invite i've composed I'm

Customer Question
I'm having trouble saving...

I'm having trouble saving the invite i've composed I'm having trouble saving the invite I've composed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Imac 10-12

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Ok - not very techy - where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I hit the save button after composing & filling info. the save button shows a check and then disappears

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

that probably is saved

but if there is a SAVE AS

button it will show you more and let you pick a new name and where to save it

once it has been saved once you dont get to see those options with the save button. it just saves it with the same name in the same place it was

I didn't get to name the "file' - but you think it is still saved?
well -no that's getiing kind of expensive I'll see what I can do thanks

try the save as

i think that somewhere the file is saved

but if you dont know what the name is, that would be a problem pulling it up again

so try the save as function if only to see what name it is

If that helps could you please take a moment to give me a 5 star rating? that is the only way that i can receive any credit from this website

thanks