Once again I cannot sign in to my Skype account

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

What error are you getting trying to sign in?

It will not accept my password

Have you tried resetting the password?

Now you won't accept my valid credit card, why not ?

Your payment for the remote service has failed.
Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.

I am calling the phone number.

Okay

I have assured my Bank the charge is legitimate, can we now please continue. Thank you.
Where is Kamil ?

I realised you have opened too many questions with the same issue. I will request this question to be closed, please respond on your original question.

I don't have to update the credit card information as there has been no change. NOW can we please proceed ?
I am still waiting for Kamil Anwar to help me with my problem with Skype. Thank you.
This has been a long day with this issue, how much longer is it going to take to get it resolved. I am losing my patience.
Apparently Kamil Anwar is not available, I request another specialist in his absence. Thank you. I would like a prompt response after all that has gone on today.
24 hours, you must be joking !!! Not acceptable.
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance, nothing got done yesterday and I will require a refund. So can we please get started again from scratch ?

If you are requesting a refund then I will close the question for you.

I am requesting a refund and also want to continue with my original question of yesterday as nothing was accomplished yesterday

I will have customer service contact you

What about my problem with Skype that I would like to get resolved ?

Not if you receive a refund

How do I get started again to have my issue with Skype resolved ? Nothing was accomplished yesterday and it took most of the day !!
I want to switch to secure remote assistance and want to pay the $39 for this service

Great! Send the offer

How ??
Do I click on this orange update payment info ?

Unfortunately, I cannot see payment information.

You will need to call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Where are you Josh ?

Do I click on update payment info ?

OK, now do you see the $39 payment for secure remote assistance ?
let's continue the conversation
Once again, where are you Josh ?
What do I have to do ?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/547148822