I get error code 117000 on my Microsoft games. My computor.

Customer Question
I get error code...

I get error code 117000 on my Microsoft games

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computor

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do I figure this out

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Restart, complete shut off power, reloaded last up dates , reloaded game programs

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

ok
that will be ok
when will you be back