Try To Fix Error Code Message 0XC004F074. Acer Computer

Customer Question
Try To Fix Error...

Try To Fix Error Code Message 0XC004F074

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer Computer AXC-704G-UW61 Running Windows 8.1 Enterprise Version 6.3.9600.16384 Having Trouble Activation

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Window Activation Software

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I Try ervery Microsolf Solution

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You're just needing Windows 10 activated?