Will a Dell all-in-one printer/center work with other

Will a Dell all-in-one...

Will a Dell all-in-one printer/center work with other computer brands? The printer is quite old - about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

I only have the printer. I got rid of my Dell laptop and want to use the printer with other computer brands

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell printer?

Nothing is going on with the Dell printer. I haven't been using it since I no longer have a Dell computer. Will the Dell printer work with an Apple computer (Macbook)?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

I don't know what this is: jo-1017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just that one question at the top

3/17/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

what is model number of printer?

I don't have the model number now - it's not at my house. Can you tell me in general if Dell printers work with non-Dell computers?
P.S. I am on my one week trial now (I paid 2 days ago for it)

yes they can work with other computers, if its that old however its more dependent on the operating system if its compatible or not.

Thanks Cody! That's all for now. I'll complete the survey at the top

sounds good! yw

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator