It is my account, they have a wrong birthday for me and I…

Customer Question
It is my***@******.*** account...

It is my***@******.*** account, they have a wrong birthday for me and I cannot open the account.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My iphone6

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba and the operating system, I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Resetting the password ***** answering the questions.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
The email to reach me is***@******.***
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

Here are the steps to change your birthday. However if you don't know the password, we will have to use the password ***** steps first. I can provide remote assistance if you wish. Let me know if you would like me to send the offer for that.

To update birthday:
On your Apple ID account page

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page. (https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin)You might need to answer your security questions.
  2. In the Account section, click Edit.
  3. Update your birth date and click Done.

or

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to update birthday

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
  3. Tap Change Birthday or Birthday. You might need to answer your security questions.
  4. Update your birth date, then tap Done.

If you forgot your Apple ID

Use these steps to find your Apple ID.

Try a different email address:

Usually, your Apple ID is your email address.*First, try signing in with all prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.

Use your Apple ID account page:

5. Go to your Apple ID account page (https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin) and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
  6. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  7. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

Also you can see if you're already signed in with your Apple ID
  8. You may already be signed in on one of your Apple devices. View the Apple ID that you're using for these services:

From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

9. Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store
  10. Tap Settings > [your name]. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud
  11. Tap Settings > Messages > Send & Receive
  12. Tap Settings > FaceTime
  13. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
  14. 9. From your Mac or PC:

15. Select Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud
  16. Open Mail, then select Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts
  17. Open Calendar, then select Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts
  18. Open FaceTime, then select FaceTime > Preferences, then click Settings
  19. Open Messages, then select Messages > Preferences, then click Accounts
  20. 15. If you find your Apple ID, but still don't remember your password, reset your password. I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

21. If this helps, please rate me 5 Stars!

Thanks,

Jamie

Did you need any further assistance with this issue?

-Jamie