I have wax tonic on my system how do I remove it from my…

I have wax tonic...

I have wax tonic on my system how do I remove it from my system

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A HP system

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP envy700PCseries

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since Thursday 03/15/2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've lost my favorite drop down bar

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What exactly is Wax Tonic?

Ricky Expert
I guessing it is a Trojan virus

Okay, I can go ahead and remotely connect to your computer to resolve this issue. Please click this link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect: https://rickyk.screenconnect.com/?Session=d6a21701-a357-44d6-a5a0-9263d129449d

Thank you again, and have a great rest of your day!