My Facebook account has been hacked and I do not know how to…

Customer Question
My Facebook account has...

My Facebook account has been hacked and I do not know how to reset password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I went into it early this morning and it was OK. Late morning I went into it and it has been hacked. I can do nothing with Facebook -- I can't report the problem to Facebook with my computer -- the hacking appears there

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Can't do it thru there -- can you do something for me??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you have access to the email linked with Facebook?

I don't understand what you are looking for

Your payment for the remote service has failed.
Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.