I am unable to download windows update error code

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to download windows update error code 0xc1900107

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP desktop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

About a month I tried to download several times

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?