My hp want let me type anything. Windows 10 desktop. It’s an…

Customer Question
My hp want let...

My hp want let me type anything

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 desktop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

It’s an HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have put new batteries in mouse and key board. Have put wired keyboard and mouse in. I haven’t done any updates except what has come in on it own.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can. I’ve around but cannot type

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/17/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist with this. We can start a remote session if you wish and I can help you figure out the keyboard issue. Please make sure the keyboard is on and connected. If it is wireless, make sure that the small USB receiver is plugged into the USB port. You may also want to try moving the USB device to a different port to verify it is not a port issue.

Please let me know if you would like to continue this chat support, or start a remote session with me.

Thanks,

Jamie